The aniline market is expected to show an annualized annual growth rate of 4.87% over the forecast period (2019-2024).
– Increasing demand for MDI in the coatings, adhesives and sealants industry is expected to boost demand in the market over the forecast period.
– The adverse effect of methemoglobin on health is likely to hinder market growth.
– Innovations in the production of aniline from biomass should in future represent an opportunity for the market.
Request a sample of this report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3585890
Key market trends
Increasing construction demand
– Aniline is used to make polyurethane that is used in durable plastics, polyurethane foam, flexible polyurethane foams, polyurethane-based binders, and polyurethane elastomers, which are widely used in the automotive and construction sectors become.
– The demand for rigid polyurethane foam and soft foam has steadily increased due to its insulating properties in various end-user industries, including the automotive and construction industries.
– The properties of polyurethanes, such as. Durability, ease of installation, and cost-effectiveness make them popular for use in construction.
– The steadily growing construction sector in developing countries such as China, India and Indonesia should boost the market for aniline over the forecast period.
Dominating the Asia-Pacific Market
– The Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018 due to the growing construction and automotive industries.
– Demand is expected to increase, especially in developing countries such as China, India and Indonesia. In the Asia-Pacific region, China is the world’s largest producer and consumer of polyurethane products.
– China is regarded worldwide as a hub for production. In addition, the construction sector is expected to grow at a healthy rate over the forecast period.
Request for discount at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/3585890
– In India, the construction sector
expects an annual growth rate of over 14% between 2019 and 2022 due to infrastructure developments, smart city projects, etc. Period in the Asia-Pacific region.
environment The aniline market is consolidated. Key players include BASF SE, Covestro AG, DowDuPont Inc., Wanhua Group and Huntsman Corporation.
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
– The Excel Excel
Marketsheet (ME) – Report Customization to Customer’s Needs
– 3 months of analyst support
Read the full report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/aniline-market-growth-trends-and-forecast-2019-2024
Table of Contents
1.1 Results of the study
1.2 Assumptions of
the study 1.3 Scope of the study
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 3 SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing demand for MDI in coating and adhesive and sealant industry
4.2.2 Increasing demand in the polyurethane industry
4.3 Market restrictions
4.3.1 Harmful effects of methemoglobin health
4.3.2 Other Restrictions
4.4 Analysis of Value chain / supply chain
4.5 Analysis of the Porters Five Forces
4.5.1 Threat to new entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining power of buyers / consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.5 .4 Threat of
substitute products 4.5.5 Intensity of competitive rivalry 4.6 Raw material analysis
Process 4.8 Trade Analysis
Development 4.10 Supply
Scenario 4.11 Analysis of Regulatory Policy
5 MARKET SEPARATION
5.1.1 Methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI)
5.1.2 Rubber processing chemicals
5.1.4 Dyes and pigments
fibers 5.1.6 Other uses
5.2 Consumer industries
5.2.1 Construction and construction
5.2.3 Consumer Goods
5.2.7 Other End User Industries
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 Other North America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest o
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a central aid to all your market research needs. We have an extensive database of reports from the world’s leading publishers and authors. We specialize in providing customized reports according to the needs of our customers. We have complete information about our publishers and are confident that the industries and sectors of their specialization are accurate. This helps our customers to understand their needs, and we create the perfect market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager –
Customer Care 4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, United States
Phone Number : +1 (972) -362-8199; +91 895 659 5155