OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A extremely effective storm procedure that spawned dozens of twister sightings is now inflicting important flash flooding in aspects of Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma Division of Transportation shut down Interstate 40 in El Reno, about 25 miles (40 kilometers) west of Oklahoma City, ensuing from excessive water Tuesday morning. The National Climate Carrier says up to five inches of rain has fallen since Monday.
In Stillwater, emergency responders had been rescuing other folks from their properties ensuing from excessive water.
The Storm Prediction Center had warned of an surprisingly excessive probability for extreme climate Monday for aspects of Oklahoma and Texas. Hurt change into reported in loads of areas, including the city of Mangum, but no deaths had been reported.
Forecasters converse more stormy climate is predicted Tuesday, significantly in Arkansas, Missouri and western Illinois.
- Trump Warns of Myth Inventory Market Break If He is No longer Re-Elected – Bloomberg
- Taking pictures interior a Costco in Southern California leaves one uninteresting, two injured
- Justice Department says Congress can not power IRS to hold Trump’s tax returns
- What’s the topic with shifting these federal staff to Kansas City?
- Trump erases line between political occasions and respectable industry
Stocks1 year ago
Reliance Industries Profit Misses Estimates
Economy1 year ago
China’s Attempts to Defuse Escalating Trade War with the United States
Industry1 year ago
Why Indian Packaged Food Market Is Becoming Interesting
Stocks1 year ago
Investors Cheer Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Results as Stock Makes a New 52-Week High