The market for geopolymers is expected to register a CAGR of 38.63%, during the forecast period of 2019 – 2024. One of the major factors driving the growth of the market studied is the increasing demand for the repair and rehabilitation market, and higher projected output for fly ash. On the flipside, lack of standard regulations and lack of onsite flexibility are expected to hinder the market’s growth.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3585850
– The higher demand from the repair and rehabilitation market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
– Growing consumer awareness regarding benefits of geopolymer products is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
– Asia-pacific dominated the market across the world, with the increasing construction activities in the region.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Building and Construction Activities
– Residential and industrial construction activities are the major boosting factors for the geopolymers market.
– Industrial construction activities are expanding at a lucrative rate across the world, mainly in developing countries, such as India and China.
– Building construction in the residential sector has been booming across the world, primarily in Asia-Pacific. This can be attributed to population expansion, resulting in the need for more residential and commercial sectors, thus, prompting the initiation of government projects.
– North American and European building construction are expected to increase because of increasing government projects in the US, Canadian, and German economies.
– Government initiatives by different nations for entering new markets or expanding the existing market by increasing the geographical footprint and increasing production units, are likely to be the major boosting factors for the geopolymers market during the forecast period.
Browse the complete report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/geopolymer-market-growth-trends-and-forecast-2019-2024
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
Asia-Pacific region dominated the market share in 2018. With the growing construction activities, such as building, roads, railroad sleeper, etc., the demand for geopolymer is increasing. This can be attributed to population growth, resulting in the need for more residential and commercial sectors. Furthermore, in India, the government has initiated projects, such as ‘100 smart cities’ and ‘Housing for All by 2022,’ which are expected to drive the Indian residential construction market over the forecast period. In Japan, Tokyo has emerged as the top region for investments and development prospects, of which, the residential sector accounts for a major chunk. Additionally, geopolymer demand from railroad sleepers is expected to increase, due to the opportunities created by the Asia-Pacific economies, such as Australia, China, and Singapore. Such investments in the construction industry and a further improvement in the market scenario are expected to drive this segment over the forecast period.
The geopolymers market is fragmented. The major companies include Wagners, Schlumberger limited, PCI Augsburg, Milliken Infrastructure Solutions, DowDupont, etc.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Higher Projected Output for Fly Ash
4.1.2 Environmental Regulations and Emission Strain on the Cement Industry
4.1.3 Higher Demand from the Repair and Rehabilitation Market
4.1.4 Sustainability and Cost Benefits
4.2.1 Lack of Uniform Standards and Regulations
4.2.2 Risk Aversion Attitude of the Construction Industry
4.2.3 Lack of On-site Flexibility
4.2.4 Questionable Potential of Carbon dioxide Reduction
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Cement, Concrete, and Precast Panel
5.1.2 Grout and Binder
5.1.3 Other Product Types
5.2 By Application
5.2.2 Road and Pavement
5.2.4 Pipe and Concrete Repair
5.2.6 Tunnel Lining
5.2.7 Railroad Sleeper
5.2.8 Coating Application
5.2.10 Nuclear and Other Toxic Waste Immobilization
5.2.11 Specific Mold Products
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (972)-362-8199 ; +91 895 659 5155