The market for acetic anhydride is expected to have a CAGR of more than 4% in the forecast period 2019-2024. The market is largely determined by the increasing use of acetic anhydride in detergents and the increasing demand from the pharmaceutical industry for acetic anhydride as an intermediate.
– The increasing use of TAED in the detergent segment has spurred the acetic anhydride market.
– The introduction of e-cigarettes and the decline in the use of acetic anhydride for the production of cellulose anhydride are likely to hinder market growth.
– The development of acetylated wood is likely to represent an opportunity for the future market under study.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3585915
Key market trends
Growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry
– Acetic anhydride is a key commodity for the manufacture of medicines such as aspirin, sulfa drugs, certain vitamins and hormones, acetyl-p-aminophenol, cortisone, acetanilide, theophylline, acetylcholine hydrochloride, acetophenacetin, sulfonamides. and paracetamol.
– The number of common global health problems such as fever, cough and cold, body aches, nausea, etc. has increased enormously
. – This has led to an increase in demand for medicines such as aspirin and acetaminophen. Increasing consumption of these generic drugs has greatly benefited the acetic anhydride market.
– In addition, the pharmaceutical sector has grown rapidly in recent years. Total global pharmaceutical sales in 2017 were approximately $ 1,143.3 billion. The growth trend is expected to continue in the forecast period due to increasing human health problems.
– All factors mentioned above are expected to dominate the global market over the forecast period.
Request for discount @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/3585915
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market
Asia Pacific is the largest market for acetic anhydride. Acetic anhydride is a key raw material for the manufacture of medicines such as acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), sulfa drugs and various other medicines. The region has seen an increase in health problems, including fever, cough and cold, body pain, nausea, etc., due to pollution from industrial activities. Healthcare has become one of India’s largest sectors as coverage, services and expenditures by both public and private players have increased. Government spending on health increased in 2018 from 1.2% in 2014 to 1.4%. This has led to an increase in demand for medicines such as aspirin and acetaminophen.
The market for acetic anhydride is partially fragmented. In terms of market share, the market is spread over many global manufacturers. Major players in the acetic anhydride market include Jubilant Life Sciences, Daicel Corporation, Sigma Aldrich and Celanese Corporation.
Browse the complete report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/acetic-anhydride-market-growth-trends-and-forecast-2019-2024
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
– The Excel Excel
Marketsheet (ME) – Report customization to customer’s needs
– 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
1.1 Study results
1.2 Study assumptions
1.3 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry for acetic anhydride as an intermediate
Growing demand from the polymer / resin industry 4.1.3 Growing use of tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) in detergents
4.2.1 Introduction of e-cigarettes
4.2. 2 Falling use of acetic anhydride to produce cellulose acetate
4.3 Analysis of the value chain in the industry
4.4 Analysis of the five forces of Porter
4.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining power of consumers
4.4.3 Threat of new entrants
4.4.4 Threat of replacement products and services
4.4.5 Competition Level
5 MARKET SEPARATION
5.1.1 Coating material
5.1.5 Other applications
5.2 Consumer industries
5.2.2 Pharmaceutical industry 5.2.3 Washing
industry 5.2.5 Textile industry
5.2.6 Other end user industry User industry
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Other Asia-Pacific 5.3.2
5.3 .2.3 Mexico
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Nordic countries
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Other South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a central aid to all your market research needs. We have an extensive database of reports from the world’s leading publishers and authors. We specialize in providing customized reports according to the needs of our customers. We have complete information about our publishers and are therefore confident that the industries and sectors of their specialization are accurate. This helps our customers to understand their needs, and we create the perfect market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager –
Customer Care 4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, United States
Phone Number : +1 (972) -362-8199; +91 895 659 5155