The market for melamine is expected to show a CAGR of 3.47% (by volume) over the forecast period (2019-2024). The main driver of the studied market is the increasing demand from the construction and automotive industries. It is expected that the availability of substitutes such as liquefied wood, soy and powder coating will hinder the growth of the market under consideration.
– The use of laminates dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to increase in the forecast period due to increasing construction activity worldwide.
– The increasing trend in melamine-based foams is likely to be an opportunity in the future.
– The Asia-Pacific region dominated the market around the world, with the highest consumption from countries such as China and India.
Important market trends
Request a sample of this report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3585877
Strong demand from the construction industry
– Melamine is mainly used in decorative laminates, wood adhesives and paints and coatings. Melamine decorative laminates are some of the most commonly used laminated plastic sheets. Some of the applications include decorative acoustic panels, suspended baffles, panels and partitions, as well as the soundproofing of melamine foam roller shutters.
– Melamine based wood adhesives are used in chipboard, fiberboard and plywood because of their moisture resistance. These wood adhesives are also used in the construction industry for hardwood floors and furniture.
– The construction sector around the world, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa, is showing healthy growth.
– Emerging economies such as China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines in the Asia-Pacific region experienced robust growth in construction activity. Robust economic performance is expected to further accelerate housing growth in the region in 2018.
– The countries of the Middle East are known for their skyscrapers and architecture. The regional market has expanded the construction of hotel buildings and infrastructural activities for tourism.
– With the increase in the construction of hotels and restaurants, the repainting of old hotels and the maintenance of architectural and decorative infrastructure (to attract tourists), the market for melamine laminates and wood adhesives is expected to increase, potentially increasing demand for melamine.
Request for discount at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/3585877
– Dubai Expo 2020, scheduled to run for six months between October 2020 and April 2021, is estimated to attract more than 25 million tourists. In addition, the FIFA World Cup in Qatar (2022) is expected to generate significant demand for melamine applications.
Asia-Pacific region dominates the market
The Asia-Pacific region dominated the world market share in 2018. With the growing construction activity and the increasing demand for laminates, wood adhesives and paints and varnishes in countries such as China, India and Japan, the use of melamine in the region is increasing. In the Asia-Pacific region, China is the main market for melamine with the regional market share. Despite the volatile growth of the real estate sector, the significant development of rail and road infrastructure by the Chinese government to withstand the growing industrial and service sector has led to significant growth in the Chinese construction industry in recent years. As the construction industry is dominated by state-owned enterprises, increased government spending is boosting industry in the country. This scenario could substantiate the demand for melamine materials in the near future. The large size of the market and the enormous growth in the Asia-Pacific region make a significant contribution to the expansion of the melamine market.
environment The global melamine market is consolidated and the five largest companies have a market share of ~ 40% of total production capacity. These companies include OCI NV, Borealis AG, INEOS Group, Azoty Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy SA Group and Sichuan Chemical Works Group Ltd (SCWG).
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
– The Excel Excel
Marketsheet (ME) – Report customization to customer’s needs
– 3 months of analyst support
Read the full report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/melamine-market-growth-trends-and-forecast-2019-2024
Table of Contents
1.1 Study results
1.2 Study assumptions
1.3 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Strong demand from the construction industry
4.1.2 Growing demand from the automotive industry
4.2.1 Increasing consumer concerns about formaldehyde emissions from melamine-based molding compounds
4.2.2 Availability of substitutes such as liquefied wood, soy and powder coatings
4.3 Analysis of the value chain in the industry
4.4 Analysis of the Porters Five Forces
4.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining power of consumers
4.4.3 Threat of new entrants
4.4.4 Threat of
replacement products and services 4.4.5 Level of competition 4.5 Raw materials analysis
4.6 Production Process
4.7 Import-Export Trends
Scenario 4.8.1 Analysis of Installed Capacity and Production (Main Works and Locations)
4.9 Price Development
Analysis 4.11 Analysis of Regulatory Policy
5 MARKET SEPARATION
5.1.2 Wood adhesives
5.1.3 Molding compounds
5.1.4 Paints and coatings
5.1 .5 Other applications (flame retardants, textile resins , etc.)
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 ASEAN countries
184.108.40.206 Other Asia Pacific
5.2.2 North America
220.127.116.11 Other North America 5.2.3
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a central aid to all your market research needs. We have an extensive database of reports from the world’s leading publishers and authors. We specialize in providing customized reports according to the needs of our customers. We have complete information about our publishers and are therefore confident that the industries and sectors of their specialization are accurate. This helps our customers to understand their needs, and we create the perfect market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager –
Customer Care 4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, United States
Phone Number : +1 (972) -362-8199; +91 895 659 5155